Party members of this session: Quarion, Hacklor, Bhalrick, Astro
Date 10th of Summer, Year to be determined
- The group started near a camp of refugees. There are two problems:
- Monsters in the area
- Something dark is happening in Istivin
- Met a knight who asked for their help with the difficulties in Istivin. Seeing an opportunity for gold & fighting, the party set out towards Istivin
- Met a group of dwarves. The dwarven way of greeting is by headbutting each other. The dwarves gave the location of a Hill Giant Steading
- Bhalrick wants to go to the Hill Giant Steading. Quarion wants to go to Istivin. The group is now heanding towards the Hill Giant Steading but taking a detour via Istivin.
Date 11th of Summer
- Hid from a group (50+) of Ogres.
- Followed the group of Ogres, the try to kidnap one in the night.
- Tried to find information on the Ogre leader while all Ogres were sleaping. Found some gems, but no information.
Date 12th of Summer
- Followed the Ogres in the morning to determine their destination.
- It was not the refugee camp, so it was decided to head to Istivin again.
Date 13th of Summer
- Met a patrol group near Istivin. Told them about the large Ogre group.
- Met with Lashthon, the current leader near Istivin, Randos the Cleric and Algorath the sage.
- The sage explained:
- A dome, shaped like an insect, appeared in Istivin a few days/weeks ago. It has slowly been growing since, covering most of Istivin now.
- Only natives of Istivin can enter the dome, but none have come out recently
- While Istivin is in trouble, there have also been reports of monster attack in the country, including Giants. They appear to be organised.
- Bhalrick is about to attempt to strike the dark dome over Istivin.
To be determined